Rugby League Journalist – ZeroTackle.com
Zero Digital Media has an exciting vacancy for an established journalist to assist in the production of rugby league news and content for ZeroTackle.com.
This full-time role will be responsible for the development and delivery of timely, relevant news and original content through Zero Tackle platforms, and other tasks such as:
– Coordinate editorial calendars
– Write and deliver content onsite
– Proofread and edit content
– Optimize content for SEO
– Generate new ideas and concepts
You will provide cross-platform (website, video, email, social media) rugby league content across the Zero Tackle’s three key content pillars:
– Breaking and trending news
– Feature, opinion and editorial
– Lifestyle, culture, and industry
To effectively perform in the role the successful candidate must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
– Demonstrably excellent language and writing skills;
– High capacity with proofreading and editing content;
– Expert knowledge of the NRL industry
– Digital marketing and communications experience – SEO, UX, analytics, graphic design, audio/visual, social media, etc – will be highly regarded;
– Experience in video production will be highly regarded
– A bachelors or masters degree in Journalism or similar would be highly desirable;
– An existing network of sporting contacts and figures will be extremely highly regarded.
This is a full-time position and can be filled either from our Cremorne (VIC) office or remotely in Sydney or Brisbane.
Further enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com.